Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for attending Firearm Services Courses
Payment of courses can be processed by eiher cheque, BACS, cash, bankers draft or postal orders.
All deposits are non-refundable. The balance of fees are due prior to course commencement upon receipt of invoice (unless otherwise arranged) and must be paid on due date requested.
Firearm Services and Mission Training & Consultancy Ltd reserve the right to refuse students and change dates of the course with a minimum of 10 days notice. An alternative date will be offered.
If a student is unable to attend or leaves prematurely for reasons beyond their control, they will be offered to join a later course, subject to mutual agreement.
Firearm Services and Mission Training & Consultancy Ltd enforces a zero tolerance policy with regard to drugs, alcohol misuse and bad behaviour. Those that dont adhere to the discipline policy will be removed from the course without refund of course fees.
Firearm Services and Mission Training & Consultancy Ltd accepts no liability for loss of possessions, accident or injury caused by students own negligence outside the Course H&S risk assessments.
Firearm Services holds the right to claim back costs incurred for refurbishment or replacement of damaged equipment by student neglect or negligence.
1) Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
2) Keep your finger out of the gun’s trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun’s sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
3) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
4) Whenever you handle a firearm, the first thing you should do (while keeping it pointed in a safe direction with your finger outside the trigger guard) is to open the action to determine whether or not the firearm is loaded.
5) Before firing your weapon, you should routinely make sure that your firearm is in good working order and that the barrel is clear of dirt and obstructions.
6) Only use ammunition recommended by the firearm manufacturer, and always be certain that the ammunition matches the caliber of your gun.
7) Quality ear and eye protection should always be worn when shooting or observing.
8) Never use firearms while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
9) All firearms should be stored unloaded and secured in a safe storage case, inaccessible to children and untrained adults.
Our Firearms Training Service and Mission Training & Consultancy Ltd has the right to restrict the number of places to provide the correct level of instructor to student ratio. Therefore we operate on a first come first served basis on receipt of deposit.
Mission Training & Consultancy Ltd. Company Registration No: 3948480